Confidence Raises the Potential of Students
Study Skills & Exam Techniques:
2019 WinterCourse: Wednesdays Oct 8- Dec 11
This programme is only for the motivated student who wants to get organised and optimise their performance in examinations. Held in a workshop setting, we take a maximum of 6 students for 10 weeks, 1.5 hour sessions.
Overview of curriculum:
1. Identify your learning style & feel empowered
2. Master mindfulness to navigate stress & increase focus
3. Manage your studying and taking responsibility for your results
4. Take & summarise class notes
5. Note taking from textbooks
6. Revise notes & preview next lesson
7. Interpret & create visual aids
8. Utilise reference sources
9. Use graphic organisers & chart
10. Remember information, e.g. use of mnemonics
11. Test / Exams
a) Test Taking Strategies
b) Test Practicing to build speed
c) Multiple Choice Tests
d) True/False Test
e) Direction Words in Essay Tests
f) Tips for Maths Exams
g) Tips for English Exams including Exam Essays
Schedule: 5.30 - 7.00 pm
Course Cost: £570.00
Less a 10% discount=£57
Deposit: £50 is required at the time of registration. This will be applied to the course cost.
Registration is limited to 6 students with a minimum of 4 students required.
This programme can be applied to all the subjects that the student is studying.
Students explore how they learn. Once they have identified their learning style, they can apply this new found information to all subjects.
This knowledge can be applied every day, of every month, of every year throughout their entire academic life.
They can apply these skills to enhance their future careers and involvement in their communities.
I would like to Register now.